Some Silly Stats:
- 22,681 visits by 18,933 unique visitors
- 40% traffic referred by websites, of which tsulin.com & melissalai.com contributed with 12% (thanks ladies!)
- 70% search traffic came from Google
- Top 3 keyword searches: streamyx dns, how to hack friendster, hacking friendster
- 51% readers used Firefox, higher than the industry average of 30%
- 44% readers from Malaysia
- Most viewed articles: How I hacked Friendster with CoComment, Streamyx DNS sucks - switch to OpenDNS, How to hack WAP portals (it's confirmed, I'm a hacker wannabe!)
- Most comments: 12 comments on Long meetings. Short fuse.
- Best day: May 22, 2008 (107 visitors, 123 visits, 241 page views) - Ranga was the star on this one - Let me see your booty shake!
Summing up 2008:
- January 2008: getting featured on Jeff Ooi's blog for TwoSen.com & your two sens worth
- February 2008: Finally standing up for consumer rights (Tune Money, Standard Chartered)
- March 2008: discovered Yut Kee, and voted for change in Malaysia
- April 08: more time with the family, settled in at work, and structured my LifeLogger bad debt "ghosts"
- May 08: dropped my glasses into a drain, which was the start of a fashion revolution
- June 2008: got to know more people, and traveled to Pangkor for the first time (how "ulu" is that!)
- July 2008: Mel & I explored Bangkok (and loved it!)
- August 2008: turbulent times for Mel (and her episodes with the boss from hell!) - lots of traveling to Singapore
- September 2008: Mel's back in KL, and I stopped blogging for a month - obviously glad that she was back lah!
- October 2008: MNP goes live after many months of slogging - DiGi the only one winning now, great milestone
- November 2008: witnessing the Obama milestone, and hitting the big three-oh
- December 2008: Scooter, Mel launches TheNewColour, and running the Singapore Marathon with my buddies
It's been a good year, and I thank you for making it real.
HAPPY NEW YEAR!